Wednesday 1 January 2014

A peek through the windowpane

'Oh just what we need', you may be thinking, 'another blog to add to the other thousands cluttering up the internet'.

And you may be right. In fact I have been pondering for a while if starting a blog is a completely futile exercise. But I love reading blogs, exploring other people's worlds and finding out new things, so I decided that I would quite like to give it a go. I can safely say that this will not match up to many of the stylish, interesting and original blogs that are out there but I hope I'll enjoy writing this and I think that's what really counts.

So, what can you expect from my blog posts in the future...
♥  My love of books - reviews, recommendations and bargains I pick up
♥  Charity shopping adventures - my best buys and tips
♥  Beauty and fashion thoughts and my attempts to look vaguely stylish
♥  My addiction to TV dramas 
♥  My competition entering hobby 
♥  Shopping! My continuing quest to bag a bargain and get my hands on freebies
♥  General ramblings about life, society and things I find interesting

I may even throw in some pictures of cats

It is actually a coincidence that I have started this blog on the first day of a new year but it does seem rather fitting. I don't usually go in for all that 'New year, new me' and making resolutions but in a way I think starting this counts. So, Happy New Year!

And as promised, here's a picture of a cat...




No comments:

Post a Comment